Meeting Rooms and Equipment
The Bothell Library has a large meeting room that can accommodate
up to 70 people. A Meeting Rooms can be reserved by using this link Reservation
Form is available online or at the Bothell Library Information Desk to
be filled out and submitted for approval, upon reading and understanding the
King County Library System Meeting Room Rules
and Use Policy.
- The room can be booked either by telephone (425-486-7811) or in person up
to 2 months in advance and is free of charge.
- All meetings must be open to the public at no charge; meetings must not
be restricted to any particular group. Library meeting room use will not be
denied to any person or organization because of race, creed or color.
- While using the meeting rooms, no admission may be charged; no products
or services may be advertised, solicited or sold. Only light snacks (i.e.
coffee, tea, pastries, etc.) may be served in the meeting room.
- Groups using the meeting room must avoid advertising and publicity which
imply that their programs are sponsored, co-sponsored or approved by the library,
unless written permission to do so has been previously given by a librarian.
- Equipment available for meeting room use includes a 27” color television
with VCR and DVD; a portable lectern with microphone and speaker; an overhead
projector with screen; two dry erase boards with markers;
x 5’ folding tables and chairs; sink with running water, 30-cup coffee
pot, and a microwave oven.
The Bothell Library has two 8-1/2' x 6' study rooms available for private study or testing. Each room comfortably holds two persons and is equipped with a desk and electrical outlets. Each room is available for 2 hours. Reservations may be made in person on the same day.
- The Bothell Library provides display areas and a display case as a community exhibition space for non-commercial public service, giving preference to library-sponsored events.
- The Bothell Library’s display area is open to organizations and individuals engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, or charitable activities. Persons interested in displaying materials may call the library at 425-486-7811.
- The Bothell Library does not endorse the beliefs or viewpoints of display materials. Groups using the library display areas must not use advertising and publicity which imply that their displays are sponsored, co-sponsored or approved by the library, unless written permission to do so has been previously given by the librarian.
Bothell Library Display case measures 9-1/2' wide x 4' 8" high x 1 foot
deep. The case is divided into 3 sections and accommodates 3 glass shelves which
are 10" deep. It has been used to display art, collectables, cultural artifacts,
historical memorabilia, photographs, and community organization materials.
Individuals and organizations wishing to exhibit in the Bothell Library's display case must fill out a Display Case Application Form. Upon acceptance, the Bothell Library will contact the applicant to arrange when the exhibit will be displayed.
Exhibits generally are displayed for a month. All exhibitors are responsible for arranging delivery, display, and removal of their exhibition materials. All exhibitors will complete a Loan Items Display Form for insurance valuations.
- The library retains the right of refusal over all displays and display materials. If permission for use of the display case is denied, the applicant may appeal to the library Branch Manager, the Associate Director of Public Services, or the King County Library Director. If the officer further denies permission and the applicant is dissatisfied with the reasons offered, an appeal may be made to the King County Library System Board of Trustees.
Return to Top
Last Updated: April 12, 2012