Configuring Zone Alarm Pro
(Note: these suggestions apply to Zone Alarm Pro and not its freeware counterpart
1. Open the Zone Alarm configuration panel by double clicking on the Zone Alarm icon on the bottom right of your Windows Taskbar, or by opening Zone Alarm from the Start and Programs menu.
2. Select the Privacy menu on the left hand side.
3. Click on the button labeled Custom, in the Cookie Control section.
4. Uncheck Remove Private Header Information.
5. Click OK, then close the Zone Alarm configuration panel.
6. Clear cache and cookies in your browser.
Return to top
Last Updated: September 28, 2007