Reserve a public meeting room at your library.
Summary of Reservation Policy
- If you need to schedule a room with 72 hours notice or less, please contact the library directly.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All meetings must be open to the public at no charge and may not be restricted to any particular group.
- Meeting room use will not be denied to any person or organization because of race, creed or color.
- Groups may not advertise that meetings are sponsored, co-sponsored or approved by the library, unless written permission is previously given by local library management.
The Library should receive notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved time. Failure to notify the library of a cancellation may result in future denial of meeting room use.