Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to city officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.
- Laurie Beden (Term Expires: 2015)
- Lynne King (Term Expires: 2014)
- Catherine Ploue-Smith (Term Expires: 2016)
- Erica Richey (Term Expires: 2013)
- Suzi Ure (Term Expires: 2017)
Questions? John Sheller at 425-203-7931 or email@example.com