Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to City officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.
- Robin Lamoureux (Term Expires: 2015)
- Carrie Litowitz (Term Expires: 2015)
- Melissa Ponder (Term Expires: 2015)
- Janet Sorby (Term Expires: 2014)
- Tony Wilson (Term Expires: 2014)
Questions? Pauline Warden at 253-859-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org